Muse Sofa by Younger Products
Angular forms meet rounded edges and shapely, flared legs for a confidently quirky, retro-chic style that’s sure to inspire.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS W82" H35" D34"
SEAT DEPTH 21"
SEAT HEIGHT 19"
SEAT WIDTH 70"
ARM HEIGHT 24"
- Kiln-dried North American hardwoods, double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement, form a strong, sturdy and long-lasting foundation.
Seat Cushions (standard):
- Cushions contain a core of HR (high resiliency) foam with a minimum 2.0 density, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material.
- High quality polyester fibers, channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance.
- Minimum 2.0 “HR”/ILD may vary depending on style or desired results. “HR” quality foam with 2.5/ILD is used in “YLUX” seat cushions. All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements.
- 2 oz. slick. Fiber encased in a non-woven cover to prevent fiber migrating.
- Sturdy synthetic substrate added to inside backs, outside arms and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce the effects of accidental tears and punctures.
- Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire, create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Made of resilient hardwood or stainless steel legs and bases in different shapes and sizes to enhance each style.
- Legs are either built into the frame, attached at the factory, or included for screw in depending on the style.